Sunday, August 14, 2011

Links

I feel the need to explain one thing about the blog that might add to your enjoyment, if you did not realize you could do this already.  When you see text that is a different color, (in most cases, it's going to be lime green instead of white) I have put a link on the website to something I'm talking about.  So often times when we dine out somewhere, I will link the name of a restaurant, say McDonalds, to the restaurant's website or a yelp review or something.

Or I'll reference a story from the past that I may have written about on the blog, say like my very first blog post, so you can click on it and it will take you directly there.

Don't feel the need to click on every single link if you don't feel like it.  I just think it will enhance your experience if you know what I'm talking about.  

For instance in the post below, you will see me link to the blog posts about seeing Jack when he is 3 days old and when Ray was 2 months old.

Second thing I wanted to add is that if you click on a picture, it will take you to a larger version of the picture.  So if you want, you can right click on the picture and save it.  Then you can do what ever you want with it after that (except for using it in Paint, that's my job).

So I hope I have enhanced your blog reading experience.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...