Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dining out with G-ma & G-pa

Last week, we went out to eat with Grandma and Grandpa at the Sportsman in Monticello.

 Tommy was getting super excited to eat on Lake Freeman! Love that face.

Smiley boy! He definitely enjoyed his ride over to the restaurant.

He loves menus no matter where we go.  I think he's ready to order. :)

"I believe I'll have the parmesan encrusted haddock filet with your seasoned vegetables, please. And can I get a nice pinot grigio to compliment my entree? Quickly please. Harumph."

Tommy got a little bored at dinner so Grandma took him out on the deck to look at the water.  

 Then Grandpa took a turn and they went out on the patio to listen to the Tone Bones (another band my parents follow).
It was a little loud so we decided to take the boy home but Tommy had a nice little evening with music and really good food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...