Monday, July 25, 2011

A Tribute to the Sixty Year Old

I meant to have these pictures printed and laid out for the party but some things got in the way (lack of time and printer ink) so they didn't get done in time for the party.  (Well they did, they were just printed out in black and white econo-mode.  Sad!)

So here are the pictures I was trying to put together for the party.  Happy 60th Dad!!

 Kindergarten class picture

 Dad and Morgan

 Dad and mystery date

Dad's 31st birthday (same age as Andrew!)


Dad on vacation


 Dad on Honeymoon (Not sure if you know this but that is not my mom.)

 Mom and Dad in Arizona

 Pensive Dad looking off into the distance pondering what other awesome medallions could be out there

 Little Dude Dad

 Dad and Brandon on Halloween (Is Brandon dressed as a hobo?)

 Dad's 25th Birthday (with his Friendo Haircut)

 I believe this is dapper dad at Aunt Shiela's wedding

 Dad and Adam in a barrel
 Not sure but I think this is at Aunt Debbie's wedding (That is a SWEET tux)
After 5 o'clock Dad

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you, Dad! Wishing you many more!

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Morgan,
I dont really know your dad but one thing I love is that he has a big ole smile in almost every single picture, what fun he had/has/is having and what a great dad he must be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...