Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Putting the Great in Great Aunt

Tommy met one of his Great Aunts this weekend for the first time.  We drove to Syracuse to meet his Great Aunt Jill from Colorado.  
Tommy says, "Nice to meet you. Now let me grab your face!"

 He had lots of fun playing with both his Great Aunts.  He had met Aunt Jenny before but babies have like a 4 second memory so it was fun all over again! :)
 Tommy was the perfect gentleman.  Plus he got to play with some really cool toys that used to be his... what would they be... second cousins? Family trees confuse me. Andrew's cousin's kids? I'm not sure.  But he loved the toys!
But that kid just keeps going back to his froggy teether.  He loves that thing!

We also had a family picture taken for the first time in a long time.  Probably since Christmas shortly after he was born? Yikes.  We really need some family pictures!  I'm going to get right on that!

But anyway, Tommy had a great weekend.  Can't you tell? Look how big he's smiling! :)

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

I am still trying to get a family picture, I think we have 3 in all of Max's 20 months on this earth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...