Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pass the Mic

If you've been reading for awhile you know that I was the master of ceremonies last year for the queen pageant.  I was asked to do it again this year and I agreed.  It was awesome!

I didn't get any pictures or videos this year because everyone was busy taking care of the little guy while I was on stage.  I did however get some pictures before the pageant.


I was excited about my MC outfit.  I suited up and added some sequins.  So pageanty! :)

It went much smoother this year.  I didn't have to stall as much.  I knew what I was doing.  I only stumbled a few times.  Plus I felt much more comfortable on the stage and didn't ask for so many rounds of applause.  There was applause however which really scared the crap out of Tommy each time because he was trying to fall asleep.  But he was a very good boy and didn't cry.  What a champ! Attended a pageant and didn't cry! He did better than his father! Ok, I'm kidding. Andrew didn't cry. :)

So it was a great success! Here are the winners.  From left to right, Miss Congeniality AND 2nd Runner Up, The Queen, and 1st Runner up.
The girls did great and I had so much fun.  Congrats to the winners!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...