Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I think they found my replacement...


Brian had a fantastic day today.  I got a call from our realtor this morning that someone wanted to see our house in the afternoon so I left work, rushed home, cleaned like a maniac, packed up Brian and went back to work.
Brian was so happy to be able to sit in the front seat for a car ride. Then he was ecstatic to sniff every inch of the office.  My employees all have dogs so they don't mind having a furry visitor.  He was well-behaved almost the whole time.  Right before Andrew came to pick him up, he got into the trash and ate the remainder of someone's lunch.  He was chewing on a ball of foil (that makes me teeth hurt thinking about it) when I caught him.  BAD DOG! But he spit it out as soon as I laid the smackdown.  Good dog.

So now Brian thinks he's the big dog at the office and already put his name on the door.  I guess someone has to take over when I leave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...