Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You're a Tiger, Baby! GRRR!

I subjected Tommy to more photo shoots.  Poor kid.  But he is just so dang cute I can't help it.


This is the only good one I got from the first try.  He got upset and said to heck with it so I did the same.

 The next day I tried again with his new dino hat.
 Now ya see... 
 I'm pinching your head.  
 Welcome to Drool City. Population: Tommy. 
 He's the mayor, comptroller and the entire city council of Drool City.  
The drool never stops! 
 WHOA, how did that get there? 
 That kinda looks like a baby thong.  
 'O' marks the spot. 
Here I tried out an effect on my camera.  Kinda creepy.  I'll leave the editing to the computer.

What a cute hat.  Little Tommy Rex. :-)

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

These are adorable and he is getting so big! Amazing how much changes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...