Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walk Like A Man, My Son

(I chose to quote a Frankie Vallie song as opposed to Walk by Pantera, which Andrew would have been excited about.)
(Oh what the hell...)
Respect, walk what did you say?
Respect, walk Are you talking to me?


Annnnnyyyyywwwaaaayyyyy....


Tuesday night Andrew was out of town so the boys and I decided to go for a walk.  


I put some shades on Tommy, gave him a couple toys and out we went. 




This became an Iditarod challenge for Brian because he was so excited to be out for a long walk. He pulled that heavy stroller along like it was his job.  (It must have taken him back to the old skateboarding days at our Fletcher house. Ah memories.)
 It definitely made my job a lot easier pushing the stroller up that hill in our neighborhood.

Everything was going fine until tragedy struck.  We were in a cul de sac and a dog (Charlie) that Brian has been around before was running loose in the area.  All the sudden Charlie (Brian? Charlie? Are these people or dogs?) bared his teeth and attacked poor Brian.  :(  I hightailed it out of that cul de sac stopping only to let Brian poop in their mulch.
 I didn't notice until we were back at the house that Brian was bleeding! That dang dog drew blood!
Poor Brian.  It was such a beautiful day and that dog had to go and ruin it! I'm glad he crapped in their landscaping.  Jerks! Brian was just protecting his new bro.  Bros before... well you know. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...