Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mir-app-ulous

(Let's see how many ways I can throw app into descriptive adjectives! Fun game!)

Anyway, I found out about another photography app for the iPhone.  It's incr-app-able. (That one sucked.)

It's called Tiny Planet.  It's sooo cool.  Look at the art I created. 

 This was a picture of the Capitol building in Washington DC. 

 This is that same picture.  Now the Capitol building looks like a seashell. 

 Brian looks like a gremlin.

Now he looks like a cat.
Or jackrabbit?

 This was a picture of beer bottles from another life of mine.  I can't even remember what beer tastes like!!! Just kidding.

 Same picture, reversed. 


This one makes me think of "My precious..."

Pretty darn cool.  Apperiffic.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...