Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Poop Again!!

Oh Tommy.

Today I arrived to pick up the boy from daycare and...


He's wearing his rubber ducky outfit again.
"Oh no, did he have another blow out?" I ask.
"Actually he had two! And he laughed all the way through both of them!"

That's my boy!

They sent his soiled clothes home in a plastic bag.



Little stinker. Literally.

He really knows how to go out with a bang. I wonder if he'll do this at the new daycare?

That's right, folks. We're switching daycares. :(
Not because of anything they did. I LOVE this daycare. I'm really going to miss it. I think they're going to miss him too. But there was an opening at a daycare we looked at much MUCH closer to home. I won't have to drive 20 minutes out of my way to daycare anymore. This one is about 5 minutes away from our house and it's about $80 cheaper a week. Hopefully it's just as good! He seemed to like it when he was there. But he was in a room full of girls and he loves to flirt so he was all smiles.

So we start at the new daycare next week. Wish Tommy Boy luck! He has to make new friends all over again.

I'm going to miss Sumo Baby, Loud Baby and Thief Baby. But I know there will be even more fun characters that we'll get to know at our new place.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I called Big Tom in to read the blog...told him about the daycare change....and he was all "They can't kick my gandson out of daycare for POOPING..." Then he READ the blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...