Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cool Hand Tommy

I think we all know how cool Tommy is.  But just to prove that point, here are some shots from his latest photo shoot.

 He's so cool he SHINES! Actually that's A&D Ointment for his everlasting rash. :(  (Lucky Tommy got mom's sensitive skin.  Sweet.)

 If spitting up is cool, you can call me Miles Davis.

 He's already learning how to play.  Isn't that guitar a little big for you, Tommy?

 He tells the wildest stories.  "So this one time, Maddox, Pax and I were hanging out on Bourbon Street..."

"Seriously? I'm so tired of the paparazzi. No more photos please."  

"JUST KIDDING! Whee!!"

3 comments:

Shiela said...

Don't tell that's spit up. It looks like a cig. All the cool kids are doing it.

Mandy said...

LOVE the sunglasses tee!!!

The Goldmans said...

I love everything about this post, especially the Brangelina kids reference :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...