Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Superbowl

Tommy got to see his first Superbowl this weekend.  He said it was the best one so far.

It was also his first road trip/overnight adventure.  It was a 2 hour drive and as you can see, it started out really well... but then it quickly turned south. 
 
 He was rubbing his head against the car seat and crying.  Poor guy.  I put a blanket behind his head because on a two hour car ride, you do what ya gotta do. 
Then he crashed for the rest of the trip.  Sleepy boy.  GOOD sleepy boy. :)

 Tommy and Wyatt got to hang out again.  Wyatt greeted him with a big hug and we all said Awwwwww. 
 Travis said "Why don't people say Awwww when we do that?"  Like fathers, like sons. Real men hug.
 Look at this! A picture with actual ADULTS! (I like to call us Nealburg.)
I've only been posting pictures of babies for awhile.  Nice to change things up once in awhile.  Katie and I were prepared for the picture but Travis is watching TV and Andrew is on his phone.  Thanks guys.
 Wyatt grabbed my phone and texted a few chicks.  Just kidding.  But he did figure out how to play music without using the Slide to Open.  Jeez, this next generation is going to frighten us with how techno-savvy they are practically from BIRTH. 
 I made some yummy brownies.  HA! That's the entire pan!! I believe they were cooked a liiiiiiiiittle too long.  They look delish, huh? 
 Wyatt tried on my boots.  They look like they fit.
Then Wyatt and Tommy played a little.  Well, Wyatt played. Tommy made noises and kicked his feet. 

This is how Tommy felt about the half-time show. 

But all together, it was a great weekend.  Happy Superbowl!

2 comments:

The Goldmans said...

Max totally discovered how to play music on my iPhone too without sliding it and I was amazed, I looked at him like 'holy crap' sorry your moms an idiot cause I didnt know you could do that! now he does it and dances around.

Shiela said...

That was exactly how I felt about the half time show! And when I first looked at the picture, I thought your brownies were a purse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...