Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tommy is Allllllllllll Clean!

 Bath time is probably my favorite time with Tommy.  He's so surprised by the entire process. 
 His first bath he didn't even cry! What a good boy! He was probably enjoying my singing.  I was singing, "We're gonna WASH your body, eas-i-ly, wash with me" to the tune of Justin Timberlake's Rock Your Body.


Thought you might like to see the video for reference. :-)  THROWBACK!
(Although I did the singing, there was no way I can beatbox like that. :-)


I think he loved it.  Or not.  Oh Mom!
 Snug as a frog in a towel. :)
 During his second bath, he did well too. 
 He did get a little upset. 
 But he LOVES his monster towel so he was happy again. 
 Daddy and Tommy
His most recent bath was IN THE TUB! What a big boy! His umbilical cord finally fell off so we could bath him in the tub.  Let me just say that he hated it.  He screamed the whole time.  So we made it quick.  Hopefully he'll enjoy it more in the future.  Poor guy.  But doesn't he look cute in his bear towel?? Awww...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That monster towel is soooooo cute!

The Goldmans said...

Love all the towels and the JT reference, I am his biggest fan. Both Tommy & JT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...