Thursday, December 30, 2010

SURVEY RESULTS! Finally!

Remember that survey that I put on the blog wayyyyy back when?
Click here to take survey
First Blog Post About Survey
Second Blog Post About Survey

Well I fiiiiiiinally got a chance to tabulate the results.  Wanna know how they turned out?

Well we are still trying to figure out who Thomas looks like so we can't really say at this point who the official winner is.

So not counting question 4, here are the somewhat official results.

Thirteen people filled out the survey.
Two people got zero questions correct. (Krissi, Andrew)
Three people got one question correct. (Gram Cyndi, Grandma Wilma and Cait)
Five people got two questions correct.  (Erin, Brandon, Ashley, Traci, and someone who didn't give a name)
Three people got all three questions correct.  (Morgan, Doug, and someone's name was "I Cheated so I probably didn't win, right?")

So since that person "cheated" (waited to find out he was a boy) I guess that means that there was a tie! Morgan and Doug were the winners! But I had that motherly intuition and my answers probably shouldn't count either so.....

CONGRATS DOUG! You're the unofficial survey winner!

Thanks to everyone who responded.  It was super fun to read all your responses.  I especially liked that THREE people said baby Tommy would look like Brian (Ashley, Brandon and no name).  Hilarious!

Nice work people! Now to figure out who Thomas looks like...

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Still think he looks like Brian :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...