Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Super Happy News Post!!!

I love super happy news.  I've got three super happy things to share.

First! Happy Super Belated Birthday Brittany!!!
Brittany was my Very First Birthday Post last year! I've been wishing happy birthdays through my mega awesome Paint skills for a YEAR now.  Can you believe it? Happy Birthday to you, Sweeney-ass and Happy Birthday to birthday posts on my blog. 

SECOND! Happy Birthday to Sweet Baby Ray! He is one year old on November 2nd!
Here he is one year ago...
Here he is... well not today.  But back in August.  I wish I had a more updated picture of him (Meeghan!).
But who cares because that picture is so darn cute!

FINALLY, your last bit of super happy news.

Welcome to the world, John "Jack" Casey Glover!!! Bi-yotch looks gorgeous, no? Did she really *just* have a baby??  Come on, mess your hair or something! Ha!

You remember Megan from this post about our eggos being preggo together, right? It has been quite fun comparing preggo stories.


So anyway, Jack was born on November 3rd at 5:25 am weighing in at 5 lbs 10 oz.  He was in a slight rush to meet mom and dad but of course he was perfectly healthy.  Happy happy news for the Glover family. 
Such a sweetie! I can't wait for our boys to make trouble together! (Meeghan, you'll need to make sure Ray keeps Jack and Baby T in line, being that he's older and wiser!)
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...