Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Keiper Thanksgiving and Wyatt's Birthday

Last weekend my family celebrated Thanksgiving.  It worked out perfectly because we were invited to Wyatt's 1st birthday party.

At Thanksgiving I didn't take that many pictures. I at least wanted a picture of all the kids (Baby T's Cousins, isn't that weird? Sounds weird.).

It was a very bad idea to wait until right before they were going to leave.  It almost caused a breakdown.  But look at how well it turned out! Aw! Not too shabby for a quick pic!

Then my mom said "How about a picture of my kids?"  So my bros and I tried to pose for a picture.  There was almost a breakdown here too.  (I'm kidding. Or am I? I am known to be emotional right now. :-D)
This was about as good as the serious ones got.  Not too bad. Definitely goofy, maybe a little sweaty and tired but not too bad.
But then, since we had like seven thousand guitars in the house we decided to pose with guitars which provided us with THE best picture of the three of us TO DATE.

INSTANT CLASSIC.


Then on Sunday we attended Wyatt's birthday party.
Travis was putting the final touches on Cookie Monster when we got there.
How cool is that cake??


Awww, look at the cute little man with his big boy haircut! He's so cute!

He doing the Downward Dog yoga position here.  So funny!


Wyatt wants to discover just how hot fire really is. :)

Where's my cake, fools??


Now watch him eat his cake and experience the full spectrum of cake-eating emotions.  :)  So funny.  Sorry for the jiggly camera work but I couldn't help laughing.

After cake, he opened more presents.  Check out his kickin' new Converse One Stars! How cute are those????

Wyatt opened his gift from us.  I think the Transformers bag and talking Transformers card scared him a little.  But hopefully he liked his gift.  It was a kiddie T-ball set.  Hopefully the ball doesn't detach.  We don't want anything to get broken when he's hitting home runs!

I can't believe it's been a year already.  Time is flying by!  Don't worry, Wyatt! Your heterosexual life mate is almost here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...