Friday, August 20, 2010

Andrew's Last Game: GOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!

Andrew had his last game of the season last night at 10 pm.  Gross.  That's late.  But I took a nap so I could go and I'm glad I did.

The game started as all the other games did.  Nothing new.

The screaming crowd was in full effect!


Haha, just kidding.  I was seriously the only person sitting on those bleachers.  I guess everyone else thinks 10 o'clock is too dang late.

Andrew was doing pretty well so I decided to take some video of the game.  I wasn't really paying that close attention when.....

WHOA!!! Andrew scored his first goal!

GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Sing it with me now!



"DOH DUH-DI-DOH, DUH-DI-DOH, DUH-DI-DOH-DI-DOH-DA-DOH..."

The guys were all really excited for him.  It was awesome.  I'm so glad I got it on video so he can watch it over and over again.  You know he will! :) 

So congrats to Drewfus on his first goal!
He went from this...

to this...


 What a "good game" it was, indeed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats man, that's freakin awesome

CyndiPurdueMom4 said...

And you ALMOST stayed on your skates! YOur dad says you went down in celebration....okay.... Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...