Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daddy Day Care

This weekend we drove down to Brookston to hang out with Travis, Katie and Wyatt for a cookout. As it turns out, it was BABY CITY on Saturday.  Lots of people came over and brought their babies.  There were 5 babies in attendance (as my mom says, "Yours is the only one that came in a handy carrying case").  The next few sentences are going to sound a little silly (like the begat chaper in the bible) but it will help you determine who everyone is.
Wyatt Neal (son of Travis and Katie Neal), Jack Stafford (son of Kevin and Diane Stafford), David Heath (son of Drew and Tressa Heath), and Teagan Holle (son of Mike and Tiffany Holle) were all in attendance at the BBQ on Saturday.  Funny thing was, I was the only female in attendance for most of the day until Tressa (and Drew) showed up.  Phew! It really was like Daddy Day Care.  It was funny to watch the boys with their boys.


This is Kevin, Wyatt, Jack and Andrew playing together.


This is Jack standing like a big boy.  I'm surprised he wasn't grinning in this picture.  He grinned all day long.


Here you can see Wyatt naked.  He loves being naked. It's his house. He can do what he wants!  :)


As you can tell, Jack takes after his dad in the chugging department.


This is Wyatt in his Johnny Jump Up.  He is quite the jumper!


Then it was POOL TIME! Travis and Katie got this awesome kiddie pool for the kiddos.  They loved it. 


No, this is not a "special effect".  It was actually that muggy out on Saturday. Gross! Reminds me of something Olan Mills would do. 

Here's a fun shot of Wyatt with some water action.

Jack was loving the water too.  It was cold but they didn't seem to mind at all!

We had three boys in the water at once but Teagan is pretty young and not quite ready for freezing cold water...

As you can see here.  The water did not make him happy.



When Teagan got upset, Wyatt followed suit and had a tiny 20 second  breakdown.  Then it was back to playtime.



This video makes me laugh because of the inappropriate squirting the pool is doing between his legs.  That is the pool, not Wyatt, I swear. 


This next video cracks me up because the water is shooting so high, it looks like Jack is getting absolutely drenched.  But he continues to chill.



It's like he's sitting in the Bellagio fountain in Vegas and he's loving it. 


He reminds of a scene in a movie...

The fourth baby that was there but didn't get to enjoy pool time was David.  I didn't get a picture of him while he was there so I grabbed one of Drew and David from Facebook.


Aww!

Okay on to one last picture of cute babies...

Say it with me now.... Awwww!

2 comments:

The Goldmans said...

I so wish I knew you guys were gonna be there, I would have chilled with you so you had another female friend :)
Love all the baby pics!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing...the video is amazing...and actually, if you had asked me about five years ago if there would BE pictures like this, I would have laughed so hard that I snorted!

said Cyndi Thornburg!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...