Thursday, June 10, 2010

14 weeks: Belly or Big Lunch?

What do you think?  I personally think that Culver's lunch is what's really showing but since it doesn't go away, I guess we'll go with baby bump.

I've been feeling kind of like this cartoon

 for awhile now but I think I won't be able to hide it for much longer.

(I'm going to now do what Ashley, fellow blogger and often commenter, did during her pregnancy. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, Ashley! Here are some weekly updates from people who know what they're talking about! Fun!)

According to my weekly emails from babycenter.com:
This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

Sooooo if the baby is starting to make facial expressions, do you think he or she can make this face yet?















Oh this poor, poor child...

1 comment:

CyndiPurdueMom4 said...

OH MY! I want to say.... kind of a lemon size bump!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...