Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Has it really been four years??

Tomorrow marks the Thornburgs' fourth anniversary.  Can you believe we got married in 2006?? That was ages ago! Well not really.  Time flew by and so much has changed since 2006.  We've lived in four different places since then.  We owned two houses since then.  We had waaayyy different jobs back then. Our first born son (Brian) is going to get a brother or sister.  It's been quite a ride.

But in celebration of our anniversary (a day early, I know! I just got excited!), I decided to put some clips from our wedding in a video.  Most of you probably haven't seen this video.  Don't worry. It's not the whole video, just some of my favorite moments.  Whatever I could clip together in an evening.
So without further adieu, watch us get married again!



I really wish I had more time.  There are so many more moments that I wanted to add but I couldn't because I had shoddy DVD ripping software.  I found some free editing software that I absolutely love but the ripping software kept cutting off the end of each clip on the DVD.  Really TICKED ME OFF. 

Our videographers had our wedding party and some family members sit down in front of the camera to say a special message.  But the funny part was they waited until everyone was three sheets to the wind and everyone's message was a liiiiiittle... drunk.  Adam was yelling at his friends behind the camera.  The entire message from the groomsmen was ruined because the mic wasn't hooked up.  We still have no idea what they said. My bridesmaids' talked about kittens and The Bangles and screamed into the microphone. My dad dropped his glass and said "Oh shit."  The second group of bridesmaids talked about a heavy metal song and how they were a "couple", if you will. Both Andrew and my messages to each other were indecipherable.

All and all, these messages were all PERFECT and I wouldn't change a thing.  But the fact that my stupid software was cutting off the end of the messages REALLY TICKS ME OFF!! MORGAN SMASH!!! So maybe next year for our 5th anniversary, I can finally get the stupid software figured out and post it.  Until then, I guess you'll have to wait.

Finally, here's a quick pic I had to share.  This is from when we got engaged.  It's my favorite picture.  Definitely captures the moment. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...