Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Burphday to yooouuuu!

I've been really bad about birthday posts lately.  REALLY bad.  You're about to see how many I've missed.  But I still want to put up some belated birthday wishes so I hope you'll forgive me!

The first birthday I missed was my niece Lilli! Happy 7th birthday Lilli!! She's dressed to the Nines (in my clothes) and ready to party!

The next birthday I missed was Andrew's dad, Tom.  Happy Birthday Tom! This picture is at the bar after his 60th birthday party last year.... which would make him about 39 this year.
I cannot even count how many pictures I have of Andrew making this face.



The next birthday I missed was my sister-in-law, Desi. Happy Birthday Desi!
I picked this pictures because its a lovely picture of Desi but the rest of us look a little goober-ish. 


Birthday number 4 that I missed was my nephew Jack.  I hope you had a great one, Jack, with your microphone-shaped nunchucks. 


The final (I hope I didn't miss anyone) birthday that I missed was my niece, Cecilia.  Hope your birthday was cheerful, Cec! (Go Crusaders!)

Well I hope that's everyone.  I better go check my Google calendar again just to make sure I didn't miss any other family members! April and May are busy months!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...