Monday, May 17, 2010

The Baby Boom is Back!

It's a season of babies.  I found out that one of my best friends (we go waaaaay back, I'm talking like kindergarten dance classes together) is pregnant too! She's two weeks ahead of me.  How exciting!!!!  So lucky her, she gets to fill me in on all everything that's coming up before they happen for me.  Ok, mostly just lucky me!

But of course, I was instantly inspired and turned to Paint to release my inner creativity (someone buy this girl Photoshop software!!).




















 I guess I could have titled this one: a pea in each pod.  Hmm... and the peas look a little weird in their pods.  Ok on to the next one.
 



















This one is inspired by Perez Hilton.  As much as I think he is the spawn of the devil, I did used to read his stupid website.  This is what he would do when a celebrity would put on a few pounds.  SPERMINATED??? Yep, she gained 5 pounds so she must be knocked up.  Oh and of course he would always draw a little stick figure on the girl's stomachs.  So stupid.  I can't believe I'm replicating.  Ha!





















And finally.... the Juno reference.  Our eggos are definitely preggo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...