Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

We went to Rensselaer to celebrate the central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year.

Or Easter, if you will.

We got to see the nieces and nephew in their Easter gear...


I'm a regular Olan Mills, huh?

We could get Jack to stand by the tree but we did get a picture of him in the van.


It was also Lilli's birthday.


I just love these candles.


Haha! For a second there, I sounded like the Target Lady.


I have to throw in my favorite Target lady quote real quick (see the whole skit here):
Justin "Classic Peg" Timberlake: Then guess who runs into me? My preacher from church! And guess what he said?
Kristen "Target Lady" Wiig: That heaven has a TARGET?

Aaahhh, Target lady. :)

Want to know something else dorky about me? I went to the high school garage sale this weekend.  They were selling old uniforms and I bought some old cheerleading uniforms. I was SOOO Excited.


Yay! I don't care if I'm a dork.  I'm a nostalgic dork. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...