Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whose Leg Do I Have to Hump To Get a Dry Martini Around Here?

One of my favorite topics to write about is quickly becoming our dog, Brian.  Brian was named after Brian the dog from Family Guy.  They look a lot alike, don't they?













No, of course not.  He's a cartoon!

Anyway, I took Brian on his first Walk since probably November-ish.  It has been way too cold.  But the sun was shining and it was closing in on the high 30's so I thought it would be a great idea.  We walked around the neighborhood and he peed on just about everything.  When we got back I realized he was COVERED in mud.  It was bad enough that I had to give him a bath.

Oh boy.  A bath.  Brian is not fond of baths. Not one bit.  Just like in this picture, he's constantly looking for ways to escape.














So pathetic!





















Or he's just jumping out at any chance he gets.

But I didn't care because he was so dirty it was disgusting.  By the way, this is first bath he's had since we moved into the house.  The last bath he had we were at our old apartment.  THAT was an experience for reasons we cannot discuss on this blog. But if you ever need THAT (link) done, I charge $50 an hour. :)

So anyway, he was dirty.  DIIIIRRRRTTTYYY.  Check out that tub! NASTY! That's hair and dirt.















Look at the close-up of the drain!!! EEEWWWWW!!!! Brian, you are GROSS!




















When his bath was done, I wrapped him up (his least favorite part) and dried him off.




















MY favorite part comes when I let him out of the bathroom.



I'm not kidding when I say he has been doing the same thing for the last hour.  He REALLY does not like baths.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! It's funny to see him moving that fast without Max on his tail!!!

CyndiPurdueMom4 said...

HA! It is strange to see Brian running without Max on his tail!

Shiela said...

Huh, huh, huh. Brian wears a clip on, huh, huh.

Erin said...

He was just trying to get some exercise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...