Monday, March 8, 2010

Saturday Night's Alright (For Eating at Don Pablo's )

I went home this weekend to see some family and celebrate my aunt and grandma's birthdays.  As is the family tradition when I see my nieces, I must take their pictures and they must take mine.
So.... on with the show...

Here's Lilli before she began her chemistry experiment on a glass of water with salt, pepper, hot sauce and limes.



















She flits, she floats, she fleetly flees, she flies...















She is the walrus. Goo goo g'joob. 




















Looks like we have a little mini Photobomber on our hands, huh? :)

Surprisingly, Photobombette was able to get a picture of me with my iPhone. The kid has no problem with technology. 



















Oh yes, of course.  The whole reason we went to Don Pablos was to see Grandma and Aunt Debbie in SOMBREROS!! ¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yii-hah! Tacos! Burritos! Enchiladas!!!!















Grandma looks beyond thrilled.

After a tasty meal, we went to Igloo Frozen Custard for ice cream.  As it turns out, we weren't the only ones visiting Igloo.  This car was parked next to us.



















Strange things are afoot at the frozen custard... 

Are you kidding me? These people exist?
Indiana Ghost Doctors

They've been to Moody Road in Rensselar! They're trying to debunk that story.  I'll debunk THEM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...