Tuesday, December 8, 2009

***Under Construction***

As you can tell, there are many changes going on in the Thornburg Blogosphere.  I'm working on the html coding and BOY IS IT HARD!  Fartknockers!  I'm okay with images but the font coding is difficult with the way the blogger templates are set up (and of course I'm totally just editing their codes. No way am I going to start from scratch!)  Jeebus.  I know it's a little busy right now but I'm working on it.  I should have it done in time for Christmas 2010, hopefully. 




















By the way, as someone who truly loves SNL (and to help you deal with the site changes), I will leave you with a few quotes from the character above, Aunt Linda.

"Ocean's 13! Coming out this summer. Did the first twelve do that well? If they're anything like the last two, I give this one thirteen gahs and a puh-lease."
"The only happy feet in that theatre were mine when I was leaving."
"And the Oscar does NOT go to: the war epic, "Letters From Iwo Jima"! Excuse me? Everyone's Asian and subtitled? I have two letters for you, Clark Eastwood: F. U.! Yeah, I give this tub o' lard a big, fat "Oh, Criiippes!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's why you need to be blogging on Compendium (www.compendium.com), Morgan ;)We take care of all of the design for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...