Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Break

Oh what an eventful few days it has been...
Let's start with Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. I made a quick trip home to the 'lear for a night at the pub.  Good times.  Here are some pictures to prove it.
















Brittany, Krissi and I



















Little Bro and Friends



















Brittany, KJ, Morgan, Krissi and a couple members of Suckerpunch (Greg was also our gymnastics teacher)


















Brittany, Krissi, Pat and me



















World's Rocking-est Dad and me


















Dad rocking out with Suckerpunch (G-L-O-R-I-A!)

It was sooooo packed at the pub.  There was a FIGHT!! (I know! Crazy!)  But that didn't hold us back from still having a great time. 

Thursday morning I made the quick trip back to South Bend, picked up the hubster and we headed to Syracuse for the Thornburg Thanksgiving where I did not take any pictures.  :(  But we had a marvelous time with all the Thornburgs.  Erin and Cait were not there though... :( but they sent us this picture of them having a stellar time in South Lake Tahoe, California, where Cait lives. 




















Yep, HUGE pinecones! Wow!! That place looks so beautiful!



Saturday we had the Keiper Thanksgiving.  I didn't get very many pictures of the family or of the actual Thanksgiving meal but I did get a picture of the dancing turkey...




















And I got a picture of clean-up time....

















Mmmmm-mmmmmm!!! Good meals.

Later that night the lil girls (Lilli and Izzy) and I had a fashion show.  They wanted to try on my shoes, clothes and jewelry.  Sooo funny!



















She's a natural!




















Gorgeous!





Matching outfits


And of course... the SHOES...






























We also played a great game called Songburst which was a lot of fun.

















It would have been more fun had I known more songs but it was 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s so I had some trouble with a few decades.  Plus I'm known for being terrible with lyrics when I do know the songs so there was no hope for me. 

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...