Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Silly Hill Billy

Tonight while my Handy Andy husband was out of town for work, I decided to take a relaxing bath.  Once I filled the tub, I realized when I turned the water off, the water kept pouring out of the faucet.  Great.  I was very uncomfortable leaving this water running all night long so I tried to fix it.

I screwed the bolts in tighter and water is still running.
I removed them and water is still running.
I screwed them back in again and water is still running.
I screwed the bolt in so tight that it eventually broke in half in the wall.
WATER IS STILL RUNNING!!

The sound of the running water was making me a little panicky because it's such a "Something is Wrong" sound.  So I start messing with it to see if there's a way to stop the water.  I found one.  It's called "Redneck."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...