Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time to catch up!

This past weekend we went to Casey and Jill's wedding (Scratch that it deserves a capital W), Casey and Jill's Wedding. It was INCREDIBLE! Talk about the fancy-schmancy kind of fancy! WOW! Loved it. The church was in Lincoln Park and the reception was on the 80th floor of the Aon Building in downtown Chicago. I hope you can tell from the pictures how truly awesome it was.

Sidenote: I did post these pictures in order but now they are backwards. Just like me when blogging! Great job, Dorg! :)

Maria and I at the reception
Andrew and Eric getting classyThe girls (Maria, Morgan, Aditi, Katie, Lindsey, Audriana, Diana)
The Elevator Doors MEMBERS ONLY!! EXCLUSIVO! AYE YIE YIE!
The foggy view from the 80th floor
Menu
Reception room all set up
Flowers were gorgeous!
View up as we're walking in to the Aon Building
Colonel Sanders and Crew (Travis, AJ, Andrew, Kevin, Alan)
Andrew forgot his shoes and had to wear his New Balances to the Wedding. Luckily someone was nice enough to bring him an extra pair!
Father walking Jill down the aisle
Beautiful Church in Lincoln Park
Another Church shot (see I told you they were backward)
I tried my best to get the amazing sunset and this is the best I could do. Dang. Just GORGEOUS I tell you!! Gorgeous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...